Wreath Making Workshop
Saturday, December 11 at 1:30 PM
There are still a few spots left!
Learn about the native plants that wreath makers will be using to create beautiful, artful wreaths at our ELSEE garden.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW of the many native plants from which creators may choose – all harvested in our gardens!
– We will serve delicious native edible food and drinks – all vegan.
– We supply all materials, including greens, edible plants, frames and wires.
– Bring your own scissors/loppers and gloves, and something to store wreaths in for transporting home.
– Wreath makers will wear masks and work 6 feet apart. Limit of 14 people.
– Attendees will receive a 10% discount on all plants in our nursery the day of the workshop!
$35 minimum donation
Here are the native plants that will be available to the wreath makers for their creative pleasure!
Represented plant communities include:
– mixed evergreen
– oak woodland
– coastal chaparral
– desert oasis
– mountain mixed evergreen forest.
We hope to see you on Saturday!