When I thought about how to convey our Garden for Ghana project with an image for a T-Shirt, these are the elements I chose:
• A baobab tree that grows naturally in the coastal zone of Ghana
• Big powerful roots to hold the soil in place, store water, prevent erosion and allow this tree to live 1000 years
• Ripe fruit of the baobab that has more vitamin C than orange juice
• The leaves of orange fleshed sweet potatoes, a super food that builds good eye site, especially for children
• Blades of native grasses growing under the baobab tree that prevent erosion and hold water.
• The village of Yamoransa, Ghana, its colorful houses and golden soil.
– Alrie Middlebrook
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL.
We will ship once a week on Mondays. You can also choose to pick up at our office at no charge.